The HK-SRT2204 is a HD video multiplexer (Mux) that is compatible with analog CCTV and HD CCTV cameras (TVI and AHD supported). This quad screen processor takes video input from up to 4 security cameras via BNC video inputs, combines the video signals, and outputs video via HDMI or VGA outputs. The video output layout is controlled via the included wireless remote. The following video output modes are supported: quad screen, single camera full screen, PIP (picture in picture), dual screen (2 camera split), auto sequence (single camera scrolling / dwell time).
Each input channel of the HK-SRT2204 can accept analog CCTV, HD-TVI (1080p), and AHD (720p or 1080p) cameras. Users can mix and match and combination of these camera types on a single device. NTSC and PAL video format cameras are supported however all cameras must be either NTSC or PAL. US and European video standards can not be mixed.
The HK-SRT2204 includes a power supply and a wireless remote control which allows users to access all settings and controls.
HD CCTV Video Multiplexer Features
- 4 Channel BNC Video Inputs
- Each Input Accepts Analog CCTV, TVI, AHD Cameras
- NTSC and PAL Video Format Supported
- HDMI Video Out – HD Video Out
- VGA Video Out – HD Video Out
- HD Video Output Selectable – 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1440 x 900, 720p/50/60, 1080p/50/60
- 2 BNC Video Out – CVBS Video Out
- Real time refresh rate
- Video Freeze
- Digital Zoom
- Separate Color Adjustments for each Security Camera
- Selectable Video Display Modes
- Full Screen / Single Camera
- Quad Screen / 4 Cameras
- Picture in Picture
- Dual Screen (2 camera split screen) – Horizontal & Vertical Modes
- Auto sequence – scrolling single camera / full screen
- Wireless Infrared Remote Control Included
- Power Supply Included – DC 12V 1amp
- Product Dimensions: 8.25″ x 6″ x 2″ (width x depth x height) in inches
HD CCTV Multiplexer
The following images show the front and back of the HK-SRT2204 HD Multiplexer.
On the front of the device, there are buttons to control the screen display, access the menu system, and freeze the image. It is more typicaly to use the wireless remote control.
On the back of the multiplexer, there are 4 BNC camera inputs that are used to get the video feeds from up to 4 cameras. The other 2 BNC connections are analog video outputs. There is an HDMI and VGA monitor output.
HD Camera Multiplexor Images
The HK-SRT2204 HD quad processor / multiplexer for video surveillance supports the following screen views: quad (4 camera view), split screen / dual camera view, single camera view, and PIP (picture in picture).
Note: All of the below screenshots were taken using a HK-SRT2204 with four 1080p HD security cameras connected to it. Please click on any of the images for a full 1080p resolution view.
These are the cameras that were connected to the quad when these screenshots were captured.
- Ch1:HD-TVI-BL180 – 1080p TVI camera with 180 degree lens
- Ch2:AHD-D32W – Indoor Dome 1080p AHD camera w/ infrared
- Ch3:AHD-D7W – Indoor Dome 1080p AHD camera
- Ch4:>HD-TVI-BL2 – Indoor / Outdoor Infrared 1080p TVI security camera
Quad View / 4 Camera Screen View
The above image shows 4 HD security cameras using the quad / 4 camera view of the HK-SRT2204.
Alternate 4 Camera View / Quad View
This alternative 4 camera view allows one large camerain the middle with the three small camera views along the right side.
Dual Screen / Split Screen / 2 Camera Screen View
The above image shows the 2 camera view / side by side.
Horizontal 2 Camera View / Split Screen
The above image shows the 2 camera split screen view. The camera views are horizontal.
Single Screen / One Camera View
The above image shows a single camera / full screen view using a 1080p HD-TVI security camera.
Picture in Picture
The above image shows the picture-in-picture (PIP) view.
Installation / Wiring Diagram
The above diagram shows 4 security cameras cam be connected to the VM-Q4 using RG59 coax cable. The multiplexer can be connected to a TV / monitor using HDMI or VGA cable. The user can control the video display layout using the wireless remote control that is included with the quad or using the buttons on the front of it.
1 x HD CCTV Multiplexer, Analog, AHD, TVI Video Quad Screen Processor
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Remote Control